Opening an account couldn’t be easier.
It’s easy to start banking with CUofTX. Just complete a member application (online or at a branch) and open a savings account with $15 or more. After that, you won’t be just a customer. You’ll be a member and part-owner of CUofTX with access to all the services and perks that ownership includes!
Membership is open to almost anyone in the Dallas area:
- Anyone who lives, works or attends an institution of higher learning in Dallas, Collin and Rockwall counties.
- Anyone who lives or works in select areas of Grayson, Fanin, Ellis, Tarrant and Denton counties. See our coverage map for details.
- Any member of a school-related association or organization created to service or assist public or private schools.
- Any employee of these companies/organizations. If your company/organization would like to offer credit union membership, please contact Jenifer Florence at (972) 705-4835 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizations with members in the CUofTX coverage area.
- Anyone related (by blood, marriage or adoption) to individuals that meet any of the qualifications above.
If you have any questions regarding membership qualifications, please contact us. A Member Services Representative will be happy to clear things up for you.